St. Luke’s Health System in Twin Falls, ID seeks a BC/BE Rheumatologist to join our highly dedicated team. Our rheumatology and arthritis practice incorporates all facets of rheumatologic care, including autoimmune and inflammatory diseases. Enjoy no internal medicine call in a state of the art, multi-specialty setting. Hospital employed with great benefits and retirement, malpractice coverage, vacation and CME allowance. Competitive salary, quality and productivity incentive potential and numerous recruitment incentives such as: Loan Forgiveness, Relocation Assistance, Sign on and Fellowship Stipend.
· Recruitment incentives may include housing allowance, student loan repayment, residency stipend and relocation
· Hospital employed with great benefits, retirement, malpractice, vacation and CME allowance
· Highly competitive guaranteed base salary with potential production incentives
· Practice medicine in autonomy
· Active clinical trials, infusion, Practice all facets of rheumatologic care, active clinical trials, infusion, with emphasis on autoimmune and inflammatory diseases and no internal medicine
· Opportunity to participate in medical education
· Dynamic rheumatology practice incorporating all facets of rheumatologic care, including autoimmune and inflammatory diseases (no internal medicine call)
· State of the art, evidence based care with increasing emphasis on outcomes measurements and patient education
About Twin Falls
Twin Falls, located in scenic southern Idaho, receives a variety of temperatures that four distinct seasons have to offer. Located in Southern Idaho, just under two hours from Boise, Twin Falls is best known for Shoshone Falls - "Niagara of the West" - and bountiful outdoor adventures. Adventure seekers here can enjoy whitewater rafting, kayaking, rock-climbing and BASE jumping from Perrine Bridge. Twin Falls has a thriving agriculture-based economy, which powers its reputation as a preferred location for food science, production and processing companies. Local schools receives strong support from the community in both academics and sports, while also enriching the community's arts and culture scene. With a low crime rate, good schools and endless opportunities for the outdoor enthusiast, you’ll find Twin Falls is unhurried, unspoiled and unassuming.
Why St. Luke's
St. Luke’s is Idaho’s largest, fastest-growing and most awarded health system. Recognized for distinguished patient care, named best state to practice, and a Truven Top 15 Health System for the fourth consecutive year. St. Luke's is a locally owned and operated, physician-led, not-for-profit health system proud to deliver evidence-based, patient centered care.
Twin Falls is a thriving community in southern Idaho that offers excellent schools, affordable housing, and endless unbelievable access to getaways such as Class V rapids, fishing in clear rivers and reservoirs, mountain biking, and even jumping off of the Perrine Bridge. Consistently rated as a best place to practice medicine, raise a family and forge lasting relationships. The cost of living is low and quality of life is high.
To learn more, contact Tracey Duncan at 208-814-0656 or email CV to email@example.com
* St. Luke’s is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race,religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.